Westland Organic Chicken Manure Pellets are ideal for improving soil and the planting, as well as feeding of established plants. Chicken Manure is an effective non-chemical fertiliser and is a useful source of nitrogen. Nitrogen is the main nutrient plants require for healthy green and also leafy root growth.
- Composted chicken manure pellets
- Ideal for soil enrichment and improvement
- Use for feeding all around the garden
- NPK 4.5-3.5-2.5 + trace elements
Westland Chicken Manure Pellets 10kg Bucket
An ideal way to enrich and condition soils that can be used all around the garden for planting and feeding established plants
- Rich in organic matter
- Breaks down slowly into the soil releasing their nutrients
- 100% natural
- Releases nutrients slowly
- Feeds for 3 months
What to Expect
Plants will flourish for longer encouraging healthy growth. The chicken manure pellets will break down slowly releasing nutrients into the soil. For fast growing crops an additional feed may be required.