The unique formulation of BugFree Bug & Larvae Killer* controls a wide range of harmful pests including aphids, whitefly, greenfly, spider mites, mealy bugs, scale insects, leaf hoppers and thrips. It also acts on the eggs and larvae of the insects to provide extended periods of control. Contains the naturally derived active ingredient Pyrethrins. This active ingredient is derived from the chrysanthemum flower (Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium) which is native to the Kenyan highlands. Neudorff ensures that all pyrethrum used in their products is responsibly sourced and have been using natural pyrethrum in the Neudorff range since 1861. Due to the pyrethrum’s rapid breakdown there only needs to be a short waiting period prior to harvest when used on edible fruit.
- Neonicotinoid free
- Active ingredient content 0.045 g/l pyrethrins and 8.25 g/l rapeseed oil
- Ready to use spray to control mature insects, their larvae and their eggs
- Effective against sucking and biting insects such as aphids, thrips, spider mites, whitefly, mealy bugs, scale insects, caterpillars, beetles and sheet wasp larvae
- Suitable for a wide variety of ornamental plants, kohlrabi, apple and pear in home gardens and on allotments
- For use outdoors
- Certified for organic use
How to control pests effectively - watch our video!Application:
- At the first sign of pest attack, apply as a fine spray to thoroughly wet the leaves and stems of infested plants, but avoid direct application to open flowers.
- Ensure the lower surface of leaves is thoroughly wetted.
- Best application time: early in the morning or in the evening.
- Do not apply in direct sunshine or in hot weather.
Packaging sizes:750 ml spray bottle
Products that might also be helpful:
How to use a pesticide?
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and produ