The next generation of slug and snail control: Covers double the area (*in comparison to Sluggo 1%). Sluggo Slug & Snail Killer Ultra is a bait to reduce slug and snail numbers on bare soil around all edible and non-edible plants e.g. all flowers, fruit, herbs and vegetables outdoors and under protection. Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer Ultra is highly attractive to all slug and snail species that damage plants (Garden Slug, Iberian Slug, Red Slug, Grey field Slug...). Once ingested, the slugs and snails cease feeding, therefore protecting cultivated plants. After taking the bait, the slugs and snails will withdraw to their hiding places and die there, leaving no unsightly mucus trails that are associated with traditional slug pellets. Dead slugs will therefore only be found on the surface of the soil in exceptional cases. The treatment’s success should be gauged by way of the reduced feeding damage and not by the quantity of visible dead slugs. The pellets are rain resistant and swell when damp which makes them even more attractive to slugs. They are biodegradable and unconsumed pellets convert into iron and phosphate in the soil, delivering added nutrients to the plants. There is no waiting time until harvest. Sluggo is completely free from preservatives.
- Metaldehyde free
- Active ingredient content 20 g/kg hydrated ferric phosphate (technical) [at least 14.02 g/kg
- anhydrous ferric phosphate], an iron compound as it also occurs in nature
- Unique micro pellets ideal against juvenile slugs and snails in early spring
- Economical due to the unique micro pellets providing many more baiting points which means double the coverage when compared to Sluggo 1 %
- Effectively controls slugs on all types of vegetables, fruit and ornamental plants in gardens and on allotments
- Extremely resistant to rain due to innovative bait technology
- No slime trails, no visible dead slugs
- Certified for organic use
- Scatter 2.5 g/m²
- No waiting time before harvest
Evenly scatter Sluggo Slug & Snail Killer Ultra on the soil surface between the plants as soon as feeding damage is noticed. Application is best made in the evening in mild, damp conditions when slugs and snails are most active. At times of very high slug activity and damage, application may also be made to the surface of immediately adjacent beds to help reduce the population which may move into the area to be protected.
Application rate: 2.5 g/m². Scatter pellets around plants so that individual pellets fall approximatley 6-7 cm apart at a ratio of approximately 215 pellets per m2. Up to 4 applications per crop are permitted. It is essential that Sluggo Slug & Snail Killer Ultra is broadly and evenly scattered in the
plant area threatened by slug and snail damage. Never apply Sluggo Slug & Snail Killer Ultra in small mounds or rings around specific plants.
Packaging sizes:650 g bottle
Products that might also be helpful:
Are these pellets (Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer+*) really wildlife and environmentally friendly?
Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer+* was not effective. I couldn´t see any dead slugs and snails or trails of slime!
Do I have to reapply Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer+* immediately after rain?
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and prod